Your Trusted Connections are your inner circle of friends and family. You might already have a group going on a social media site or a group text going with them. Imagine a secure place where everyone is there and you have to send out just one communication to update those closest to you. We’ve replaced Silicon Valley’s casual use of your identity with Advanced Permission Design. APD is an airtight connection authentication that blocks everyone, and everything, you don’t want by default. If you’re not connected, your profile information is invisible to anyone on, or off, the platform. Unwanted messaging from stalkers, bots, fake accounts, political groups, and random people will never happen. Your network is secure and private from the start.
iOS & Android:
- Open USpace on your phone or tablet.
- Tap “Connections” icon, the second icon (two people) at the bottom.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Add Connections.
- Tap on the box that says “Email Address” and type in your connection’s email address.
- Click on Send.
- If you would like to add another person, tap on the sentence that says “Add another or add many at once” and enter as many additional email addresses as you like, and click Send.
- Your friend will receive an alert on their App and will need to accept if your friend is already on USpace.
- If your friend is not on USpace, he/she will receive an email invitation from USpace on behalf of you that you would like to connect on USpace and instructions on how to set up. Once set up on USpace, you will have to send the invitation again or your friend will have to send it to you.
- You will receive an alert on your USpace app once your friend has accepted.
- Log-in to your USpace account by going to www.unpublished.space
- Click on the Connections Icon at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Add Connections Icon at the top of the screen (circle with plus sign in it).
- Click on the gray box that says “Enter Email Address” and type in your connection’s email address.